Sandboxie, internet configuration , help needed

Andrejee

Sandboxie, internet configuration , help needed

Post by Andrejee »

Hi.
I am working with application virtualization and I need to have different instances regarding the internet. I would appreciate big help related to the internet configuration of the sandboxie instances (original software running in appdata roaming).
I have a software to have multiple IP address cards and to assign them to .exe files only, and I have tried to create portable .exe files, but I have not big knowledge in Turbo Studio, so I am working on it. I am familiar with the Virtual Box Oracle and with the Vmware, but please read the whole stuff.
What I am looking for would be the final result of sandboxie instances (let's say 3+) having all the different network configuration in terms that the original software is behaving through sandbox instancing as a separate software, so 3+ separate softwares that are not in (when it comes to the internet) mutual connection one with eachother?

I ve tried to use the command blockport=*,(the port I am using to the internet IP specific - the function is as described in the documents - blocking all ports except the one I am allowing) ... however, without results. I've tried it in a sandboxie plus, too.
It simply does not work. All I need is having an abbility to assign my IP specifically to a specific instance, so that instance behaves differently than the original program - related to the internet.

Do you have any suggestions based on Sandboxie (plus) configuration editing to turn it somehow for my needs?
Or do you have any suggestions based simply on what am I looking for? Maybe using simultaneously more user profiles in Windows 10 (I ll google somehow) would be the best choice for this type of application virtualization? Or any software alternatives?

P.S. I am not using it for anything illegal. That is what that kind of person would say it firstly, well...
Anyway, I would really appreciate the help regarding the Sandboxie and this issue I have for a very long time.
Cheers! :)
P.S.2. Best health. :)

DavidXanatos

Re: Sandboxie, internet configuration , help needed

Post by DavidXanatos »

If you have physically different NIC's than I could add a function to force bind every box's connectins to a different physical IP'