Sandboxie-Plus v1.1.3

b4iknew

Sandboxie-Plus v1.1.3

Post by b4iknew »

Sorry I could not find this anywhere on the forum. The problem is, every time I boot, if I run almost any application i.e. (Firefox, Thunderbird, etc) that needs an internet connection and I run that application sandboxed, I receive this error. . .

An anonymous session connected from [MY COMPUTER] has attempted to open an LSA policy handle on this machine. The attempt was rejected with STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED to prevent leaking security sensitive information to the anonymous caller.
The application that made this attempt needs to be fixed. Please contact the application vendor. As a temporary workaround, this security measure can be disabled by setting the \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\TurnOffAnonymousBlock DWORD value to 1.
This message will be logged at most once a day.

I can reboot and run any application outside the sandbox i.e. (Firefox, Thunderbird,, etc) and I never receive the error.
Am I the only one receiving this error? What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

DavidXanatos

Re: Sandboxie-Plus v1.1.3

Post by DavidXanatos »

I have not encountered this issue yet, what software is producing this error?
are you using some sort of 3rd party of security software? if yes which one?

b4iknew

Re: Sandboxie-Plus v1.1.3

Post by b4iknew »

Sorry for the late response. Primarily Firefox. From a fresh boot I can run Firefox outside the sandbox and never get this error. As soon as I run Firefox inside the sandbox I get this error. It will only log the error once a day or until you reboot and run it again.
Not using any 3rd party security softwware.
Any help would be much appreciated!