Proxifier + Sandboxie = FF/SM crush

pabloboy03

Proxifier + Sandboxie = FF/SM crush

Post by pabloboy03 »

Hello,
It looks there is a serious conflict with Proxifier PE 4.07 and Sandboxie Plus 1.0.9 (and 1.0.8 too) - Mozilla family browsers (all newest versions) SeaMonkey and Firefox all they crash when run sandboxed with Proxifier active (it's set to proxy all traffic via Tor, TCP socks5). When you close Proxifier they run sandboxed with no problem.
My system is Win 7 Pro, tor x64 v.0.4.6.9, Comodo Internet Security on. Sandboxie's compability schemes for Proxifier, and FF/SM are on and it doesn't work - browser do crush. Switching CIS off does not help either so I would blame Proxifier.
Any solution, please?
Cheers

DavidXanatos

Re: Proxifier + Sandboxie = FF/SM crush

Post by DavidXanatos »

and 1.0.7 worked fine?
whats he latest build it worked with?

DavidXanatos

Post by DavidXanatos »

I tried 1.0.9 with the latest Proxifier in a windows 7 test VM and it worked just fine,
do you have any particular non default config that might cause an issue?

pabloboy03

Post by pabloboy03 »

Hello,
Thanks.
Should I downgrade to S+ 1.0.7 to check?
I use Win7 Pro 64 bit, SM is 32 bit, FF 64 bit. I have Tor-proxied Internet traffic via Proxifier Portable Edition, newest tor 64 bit run by Vidalia.
Any particular config I should set after installing S+? I set Proxifier-compability in S+. When I switch off tor with proxifier the browsers work fine with S+. Would it be tor or poxifier fault?
Pls let me know