I submit 3 bugs about "internet explorer"

gaoqin

I submit 3 bugs about "internet explorer"

Post by gaoqin »

I submit 3 bugs about "internet explorer",These problems are generated in sandboxie
Post by gaoqin » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:13 am

1. "View source" of "internet explorer" is unavailable.

2. After setting the "internet explorer" proxy server, you can directly access the website, that is, setting the proxy server has no effect.

3. About "internet explorer" temporary files and cache issues

To illustrate this problem, I take browsing our forum as an example: first open the forum homepage index.php, then enter the column "Troubleshooting", and then click the "explorer" back button, the problem appears , The webpage re-downloaded the "Forum Homepage" again, without using the previous temporary files and cached files! If sandboxie is not applicable, "explorer" does not need to download the "forum home page" again. In addition, chrome does not have this problem.

These problems appear after the version SandboxieInstall-527-1, the attachment

DavidXanatos

Re: I submit 3 bugs about "internet explorer"

Post by DavidXanatos »

What operating system are you using?

gaoqin

Re: I submit 3 bugs about "internet explorer"

Post by gaoqin »

The system I use is: Windows 10 VB-21H1-19043.1288, build architecture: x64 and x86 have such BUG

Let me explain the probability of their occurrence [every system restart]:

1. "View source" of "internet explorer" is unavailable. The probability of occurrence is: 100%

2. After setting the "internet explorer" proxy server, you can directly access the website, that is, setting the proxy server has no effect. The probability of occurrence is: more than 30%

3. About "internet explorer" temporary files and cache issues. The probability of occurrence is: 100%

My preliminary estimate is due to this reason:

Open internet explorer, go to internet explorer-tools-internet options, some configuration files of "internet options" are not loaded successfully in the sandbox: such as "regular-internet temporary files", "connection-LAN settings", "programs-HTML editor" ", wait until the configuration file is not loaded successfully