Please help!

MalevolentWizard

Please help!

Post by MalevolentWizard »

When I first installed sandboxie, I used it with diablo 2 : R just fine, I even fully rushed a character with my main account...

all the sudden it stopped working when I went to try again and I've been getting this error

WerFault.Exe (1600): SBIE2101 Objct name not found: Unnamed object, error OpenProcess (C0000022) Access=001FFFFF initialized=1

please help. I changed nothing in settings and it worked fine until it seems I updatated the launcher with the patch blizz released today for d2r

player1

Re: Please help!

Post by player1 »

just letting you know you are not alone with this problem.

I'm having the same issue with the game. The game is NOT starting in a sandbox any more.

I'm getting the same error when I'm trying to start the game - "SBIE2101 Object name not found: Unnamed object, error OpenProcess (C0000022) access=001FFFFF initialized=1
SBIE2101 Object name not found: Unnamed object, error OpenProcess (C0000022) access=001FFFFF initialized=1
"
The game was WORKING acceptable with sandbox before and then just suddenly stopped. for no reason
no changes where made from my side in windows or in sandbox options.

If there is anyone that can still launch the game in sandbox please let us know!

I've tried A LOT of steps already trying to get it working again (cleaning default box reinstalling completely-different sandbox versions) - nothing worked. Everything I've tried result with the same error - SBIE2101 Object name not found.

please.....Help?

dddrandy

Post by dddrandy »

same issue here

dddrandy

Post by dddrandy »

MalevolentWizard wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:31 pm
When I first installed sandboxie, I used it with diablo 2 : R just fine, I even fully rushed a character with my main account...

all the sudden it stopped working when I went to try again and I've been getting this error

WerFault.Exe (1600): SBIE2101 Objct name not found: Unnamed object, error OpenProcess (C0000022) Access=001FFFFF initialized=1

please help. I changed nothing in settings and it worked fine until it seems I updatated the launcher with the patch blizz released today for d2r
same issue here