Clarification on new product features and store prices

trm2

Clarification on new product features and store prices

Post by trm2 »

Confused by your store prices. Is that really 800,00 for a perpetual lifetime license that would be over $800, USD?? Or is it a typo at 80,00 meant to be a little more than $80 USD (I am hoping that is what is meant)? and what are these extended features - I couldn't find the information. I have used and been a paying customer of Sandboxie for many years until it recently became free and placed in the public domain and I don't mind paying $80 converted to USD for the privilege again but $800??

Please clarify and detail these extensive new features.

Thanks.

DavidXanatos

Re: Clarification on new product features and store prices

Post by DavidXanatos »

Nope this is not a typo, lifetime is a very long time period hence its very expensive.
A pay once and some one will work for you for ever sort of arrangement is not economically viable in the long run unless is appropriately priced from the get go.

Think of all the one click hosters 200€/lifetime offers that went offline after a year or two... if someone offers you lifetime for cheep its most certainly a exit scam, or a initial marketing action for a very limited time.

The medium and large certificates allow you to use the last version that falls into their validity period for ever anyways, you need to renew your certs only to get updates, which in case of sandboxie is important though.