Is Adobe Cretive Suite considered an Office Suite?

pinttree3

Is Adobe Cretive Suite considered an Office Suite?

Post by pinttree3 »

I ask this question because in the literature provided (FAQ, manual etc.) it says that Sandbxie can be used with web browsers and Office suites hence my question if the Adobe suite would work as well? Assuming no, can anyone suggest a similar software which would do so? Assuming yes, begs another question. Can I install the suite within Sandboxie? and if yes, will it keep the Suite's settings after a reboot? Again, if no, can anyone recommend one that allows such a thing? I had thought that something like Oracle Virtual Box was made for this but I was wrong hence searching for something that does. Thank in advance

bastik-1001

Re: Is Adobe Cretive Suite considered an Office Suite?

Post by bastik-1001 »

I can't tell you if this suite can be installed inside Sandboxie, but when this works the settings should be kept after restarts and reboots. I also can't tell if the suite will be able to run in Sandboxie, either, but settings should be preserved during reboots.

What I wonder about, is why a proper virtual machine, like VirtualBox won't work, since I had expected it to provide an environment that allows the installation of pretty much anything that can be installed to a "normal" system.