IE credentials shared across sandboxes

omegabeam

IE credentials shared across sandboxes

Post by omegabeam »

Hi,

I'm running into a weird problem where I don't know if this is normal or not. I had a sandbox (call it B) where I logged into my gmail with Internet Explorer, and left it, no auto delete, but I did close the window, and made sure to Terminate Programs from the Sandboxie UI.

I then open INternet explorer again in another sandbox (Sandbox A) and when going to gmail, my credentials are already in. I thought it was weird so I wiped everything from Sandbox A to start over. I go to Internet Explorer again, back to gmail, and the creds are still there.

What i'm noticing is the Internet Explorer data seems to be shared across all sandboxes, but it never touches outside though because when I test Internet Explorer without sandboxie, no credentials.

DavidXanatos

Re: IE credentials shared across sandboxes

Post by DavidXanatos »

This is strange it should not be shared does this happen only with IE or with other browsers to?
Do you have any tempaltes enabled to allow access to the real user profile?

omegabeam

Re: IE credentials shared across sandboxes

Post by omegabeam »

Yeah it is rather strange.

What I'm trying to achieve is basically have google drive in the box, but the synced files would be outside. However, it is okay if Google Drive needs to update itself so I allow full access to the folder where I installed Google Drive as well. This template is the only template with OpenPipePath in its config file, now that I'm looking.

Code: Select all

[GoogleDrive]

Enabled=y
ConfigLevel=9
AutoRecover=y
BlockNetworkFiles=y
Template=OpenSmartCard
Template=OpenBluetooth
Template=SkipHook
Template=FileCopy
Template=qWave
Template=BlockPorts