How to run an app in sandboxie plus, It automatically terminates app without launching

engr-m-ayoub

How to run an app in sandboxie plus, It automatically terminates app without launching

Post by engr-m-ayoub »

Hi,
I'm trying to run sandboxie plus but when I launch an app from inside defaultBox, It starts running and immediately goes to terminating. SS attached for both steps.

There are no logs, I'm running as administrator.

DavidXanatos

Re: How to run an app in sandboxie plus, It automatically terminates app without launching

Post by DavidXanatos »

i dont see any screahshots post tehem to some image host or so

DonStyles

Re: How to run an app in sandboxie plus, It automatically terminates app without launching

Post by DonStyles »

The only way I see in this case is to reinstall the app. Have u tried it? Sometimes there's a problem if you didn't install the latest version of the soft. I don't know why but when you reinstall and update the app, it starts to work fine and you don't face such issues. But after the last time, I've decided to search for alternatives. My friend suggested having a look at the no-code desktop app builder which he had started to use several months ago. I downloaded it yesterday, and if Sandboxie gonna have surprises like that one more time, I'm gonna switch to that one.