Lifetime License

gazuzzaki

"Lifetime" licenses honored?

Post by gazuzzaki »

Hi,

I have recently noticed that Sandboxie started to ask its users to purchase one of the certificates. I was paying for Sandboxie since when it first became "payware" and eventually purchased the "Lifetime" license. Given that there's still a little bit of life left in me, I'd like to ask if these "Lifetime" licenses are going to be honored or not? I can supply both the old product key and/or the Cleverbridge invoice. I have a few folks in their late 70s and 80s around me whom I helped to install/purchase Sandboxie, maybe some of them could still locate the invoices too.

Thank you

gazuzzaki

Lifetime License

Post by gazuzzaki »

Hi,

I recently noticed that Sandboxie started to ask its users for purchasing one of the certificates. I was paying for Sandboxie since when it first became "payware" and eventually purchased the "Lifetime" license. Given that I am still somewhat alive, I'd like to ask if these "Lifetime" licenses are going to be honored or not?

Thank you

DavidXanatos

Re: Lifetime License

Post by DavidXanatos »

Hi,

I'm not invincia and am in no way a legal successor of them,
I'm just the only bloke on the internet with the required skill and enough free time on my hands to continue the project.
If you want to use premium features without re-compiling your own build, you will have to buy a new supporter certificate to use my signed builds with the premium features.
Also please note that all new premium features are new and invented by me.
What got unlocked by the old Sandboxie licenses (multiple sandboxes, and force processes) is now available in the free version by default.

Cheers
David